At Snowflakeswear.com we place transparency, trust and responsibility as guiding principles in our way of doing business. We have committed to building trust with you, our consumers and friends. We have committed to create product with very low ecological footprint. Our products are created with exceptional materials where sustainability and quality where the most important aspect. Not like other brands and bigger labels we are covering every single hidden cost along our supply chain.
Personal information we collect
When you only visit our website and you do not interact and transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the (personal) data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security. In other words the data your browser transmits to our server : Browser, IP address, time zone, date and time of the enquiry, the specific page of the request-web pages or products that you view, access status / HTTP status code, quantity of data transferred in each case, from which website comes your request – what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, version of the browser software, language of your browser software.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
By accepting cookies in your browser and visit our website you consent to our and out service providers’ usage of cookies on our website. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. The purpose of pixels is to supply targeted advertising based on your interests, previous purchases and visits to our website. We use these services to evaluate commercial campaigns and to receive visitor and buyer statistics from our website. The data obtained this way is handled in a pseudonymized form, which means that the de-identified information about you is not stored in these cookies and pixels.
– Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
– Communicate with you
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
– When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing your personal Information
We may share information we collect from you or about you with some of our business partners who help us operate our website, apps or other channels and provide important services to our customers and visitors: we consider these our trusted business partners. Our trusted business partners may change over time but we are committed to building relationships with third parties who are dedicated to providing you a safe and satisfying experience.
The following categories of trusted business partners may come into contact with your personal data and/or information:
- payment processing providers, who need to process your data in order to allow you to make payments for your online purchases;
- transport and shipping companies;
- third party advertising and analytics companies who collect browsing information and profiling information and who can provide advertisements which are tailored to your interests;
- social media companies, where you make use of social media features that are offered on our websites or apps;
- added value service providers who provide their services via our websites or apps;
- service providers who host and operate our websites, apps or other channels.
In addition to the foregoing, please note that the third parties mentioned above will in many cases have their own statement regarding the collection and use of your personal data and information. We strongly advise you to carefully review these statements.
We may also share some of your user generated content in our website, apps or other channels with the general public visiting our website, apps or other channels.
We may also be required to disclose your information to public authorities or other governmental agencies only to the extent this is permitted under data protection laws and is required by mandatory provisions in applicable laws.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to ensure that you may exercise your rights. Bearing that in mind, we have agreed that you may exercise your rights free of charge by writing us an e-mail to a single e-mail address (email@example.com), simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right that you wish to exercise.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection regulatory body.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.